Change or cancel an order made online:
- by phone: on 01952 813500 any time between 9.30am and 3.30pm Monday-Friday.
- by email at email@example.com
Please have your order number and date the order was placed to hand. If your products have already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure as per below.
Returns procedure for online purchases:
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition:
- Returns should be made within 28 days and in original, undamaged packaging
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
Returns can be made through either of these options:
- Returns via our delivery vehicle – Call us on 01952 813500 to arrange
- Returns via our Garden Centre. Simply take the dispatch note and the product you wish to return or exchange to the information desk in the shop and tell the sales assistant you bought it online.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will ONLY be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Refund policy for online purchases
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition.
- Returns should be made within 30 days and in original, undamaged packaging.* If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- Products we are unable to refund or exchange: We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on perishable goods such as seeds, bulbs, flowers or plants unless they are faulty.
- Delivery charges: We will refund your original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted. We do not charge for returns except for unwanted purchases. Please contact us to speak to a member of staff who will calculate the collection cost to return any unwanted items.
- *Unwanted purchases of bulky furniture & goods. Please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners) and the proposed location before ordering large pieces of furniture, or goods to ensure successful delivery, and to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs. Where large products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of £75 to cover the collection cost.
- *None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations please see our Terms & Conditions.
Returns & Refunds for purchases made in-store
Returns with a receipt
We will be happy to issue you with a full refund if the product is returned to Mere Park within 28 days in its original packaging.*
Returns without a receipt**
In the event of an item or items being returned without a receipt as proof of purchase, we will investigate the sale ourselves. If we can establish proof of purchase, and providing the item has been returned within 28 days, we will issue a credit note against the value of the item. No refunds will be issued for an item without a receipt. This arrangement is subject to authorisation by a Manager.
In the unlikely event that one of our products develops a fault within 28 days of purchase, we will either exchange the product or refund you in full. However, if it develops a fault after 28 days we will refer to that products manufacturers warranty.*
Hardy Plant Guarantee
We are so confident in the quality of our hardy plants that we are happy to guarantee them for 4 years. We will gladly replace any hardy stock that does fail, provided it has been looked after correctly. Simply return the plant within 4 years, along with original proof of purchase. It does not cover plants purchased online. Whether bought online or instore, they’re the same top quality plants, it’s just harder for you to bring the plant back to us in the unlikely event of a problem if you don’t live locally.
** Exclusions apply Mere Park’s refund policy doesn’t not affect your statutory rights.