“Having used Accura Engineering on several projects now, we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for both machining and EDM work.”
Senior QA manager, Sonaspection International
EDM – wire and spark erosion
Accura Engineering’s extensive wire and spark erosion department comprises 11 machines, most of which are the latest Agie Charmilles models. Our newest machine is the VP4 which can cut to a height of 525mm and has a working area of 800mm by 550mm, making it one of the largest of its kind in the UK. We are happy to provide a wire only service or a fully engineered product, utilising our wealth of in-house capabilities.
Quality, cost control, efficient project management and on-time delivery is key to our service commitment.
Capacity and Range – Wire Erosion
- Five wire eroding machines including Agie Progress V4, Agie Challenge 3 and Agie Classic 3.
- 800mm x 550mm cutting area
- Up to 520mm thickness with 30 degrees back-off incl. advanced conical CAM programming
Capacity and Range – CNC Spark Erosion
- Up to 4 tonne workpiece
- Six spark erosion machines
- Up to 1150 x 400 x 350mm movement
- 1500 x 1100 x 615 tank size
- Includes full CNC with C-axis